Sharp Aquos Flat Panel LCD TV  » Electronics  »
  • To anyone in search of a new flat panel television, I will highly recommend a product of fine feature with such reasonable price

• by lipsticknladdles

Last May I surprised my husband with a brand new 32 inch Sharp Aquos Flat Panel LCD TV. I got this from Best Buy for $900+ (tax included). It was on sale that time because its original price was $1200+.

I was torn between this one and the 32 inch Sony Bravia. There is not much difference

in the price range.

After comparing the colors and features and asking the opinion of a few sales persons, I finally decided to get the Sharp Aquos. I am just so happy I got this one.

It has crystal clear images and very realistic colors. It works superb on high definition channels.

I don’t have any ...

• complains on the sound quality too. You can put it on its maximum volume and still makes superb audible ranges.

We then purchased a Nintendo Wii Console and hoped that the graphics will still be as sharp as it can be. I was not disappointed.

It was absolutely stunning with

the games that we play. It makes the game more entertaining because of the enhanced visual clarity.

And it is very user-friendly too. You don’t need to be techie to operate it.

I am very pleased with this purchase. To anyone in search of a new flat panel television, I will highly recommend a product of fine feature with such reasonable price.

Sharp Aquos Flat Panel LCD TV
    Sarah says :

I love my SHARP TV I can`t believe how enhanced the picture quality on the Sharp TV`s are. I just bought one when I started working with DISH and wanted to take advantage of all the promotions like HD Free for Life. DIRECTV use to charge me.So having DISH HD programming brings the picture out more and I love it I could ask for more from both my DISH and Sharp

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162408447221131/k2311a0824/8.24.08