The Nintendo GameCube
  • I'm going to start out with the things I don't like about the GameCube
  • I think there should be much more amounts of players for games, like up to eight
  • I like the way the controller is shaped (called the wing grip design), and how it fits comfortably in my hands
  • The GameCube is also cheaper than its successor, the Nintendo Wii, so if you are looking a gaming console that is fun but not too expensive, I would highly recommend getting the GameCube

• by CChase

The Nintendo GameCube (GCN) is a video gaming console which is Nintendo’s fourth home console. Basically, it’s in the shape of a cube, and you plug in controllers, put in game discs, and have a memory card to play.

It’s just another system for

playing video games.

I’m going to start out with the things I don’t like about the GameCube.

Really the only thing is the fact that you need a memory card, which costs more money, but you need it to save on games.

And sometimes, four players isn’t enough and many of the times we have to take turns playing, like for all gaming consoles.

I think there should be much more amounts of players for games, like up to eight.

Otherwise, most of it is OK.

One of ...

• The Nintendo GameCube
      its best selling games is Super Smash Bros.

Melee, which is one of my favorite video games as well.

I like the way the controller is shaped (called the wing grip design), and how it fits comfortably in my hands.

It’s also good how

you can use a special cable to connect the GameBoy Advance to the GameCube.

The GameCube is also cheaper than its successor, the Nintendo Wii, so if you are looking a gaming console that is fun but not too expensive, I would highly recommend getting the GameCube.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282408447201131/k2311a0824/8.24.08