South Beach Diet
  • I don't struggle with a real weight problem but just as any other mother out there, just wanting to loose that extra baby weight from pregnancy
  • I am very excited about these books and have recommended them to every one that I know
  • I highly recommend these books for anyone wanting to loose even just a few pounds

• by Diana Tecson
      Well I have had the opportunity to buy the whole collection of the South Beach diet books (written by Dr. Arthur Agatston, M. D. based out of Florida), as well as have tried and been through the complete Phase 1, which is a two week period.

I loved it and it was alot easier than I thought. Phase 1 is the strictest phase of all three phases. Phase 1 takes out all carbs and fruits because of the natural sugar that they contain.

This gives your body a chance to restore itself to its natural insulin levels

before slowing introducing good carbs, good fats, and good sugars back into your blood flow. I have tried many other diet plans and nothing worked expect for this. In the first 9 days of the plan, I lost 5lbs and I also didn’t contribute any real exercise because of my schedule, but if you manage only about 20 minutes per day and where you actual break a sweat is really all they suggest.

So after the full two week period, I dropped 8-9lbs. I don’t struggle with a real weight problem but just as any other ...

• mother out there, just wanting to loose that extra baby weight from pregnancy. The recipes are very simple and very little ingredients.

With my hectic schedule of work and my family, with two young children, it was really simple. My husband and children love most of the recipes that I have prepared and joined in a few with me. It really just takes you back to the bare necessities of life and teaches you the proper ways of preparing food.

It gave my family dinners life again as we fell into that black whole of

the same meals over and over again. Even with cutting out the carbs and sugar, I never felt low energy or anything. Actually quite opposite, I had much more energy and felt healthier.

I am very excited about these books and have recommended them to every one that I know. I have family members on this same diet now. I don’t really actually refer to it as a diet now, just a better way of eating and living life healthier.

I highly recommend these books for anyone wanting to loose even just a few pounds. Enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3450444720530/k2311a045/4.5.06