iPOD 2GB First Generation  » Electronics  »
  • I had it for about three years now and all I can say is I love it its great and its soo reliable
  • So it's a very hot easy to handle, easy to use item and I have recommended it to everyone I know

• by getinmoney

I love this iPod. I had it for about three years now and all I can say is I love it its great and its soo reliable.

I mean I have nothing negative to say about it what so ever.

It’s great.

I can put so many songs on there.

I dropped

it a million times, it never broke, and it still looks like it just came out of the box.

In comparison with the iPod Nano 8GB its still so much better.

You can put a variety of songs on it where as the nano can only have mp3 songs on it.

The ...

• iPod first generation 2GB is small, easy to handle and use, and all I can say is if you don’t have one you are missing out until you go out and buy one.

The users guide say’s it lasts like eight hours, but really it lasts a lot longer more like eighteen

hours.

Also the user guide say’s it needs three hours to charge completely, but really just give it about an hour and it will be ready to go.

So it’s a very hot easy to handle, easy to use item and I have recommended it to everyone I know.

It always leaves me speechless.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162408447191131/k2311a0824/8.24.08