BioSpot Spot on Flea and Tick Control for dogs  » Pets  »
  • Which I love to try new products and especially for my dogs, as long as it is safe and better for their health
  • One thing I really love about BioSpot is the fact that it works for almost the full four weeks
  • And my dog always gets nervous no matter the product, but I think the fact it did not smell so much like a medicine helped ease her a bit
  • After the second application I noticed she did not react so badly with the pacing

• by Tarra

Through a web site I was able to get three month supply of BioSpot Spot on Flea and Tick conrol for dogs for free. Which I love to try new products and especially for my dogs, as long as it is safe and better for their health.

I live in the country so my dogs are always being bothered by ticks and I used to use a cheaper kind of liquid treatment and found that it did not work so

well. One thing I really love about BioSpot is the fact that it works for almost the full four weeks. It does have a slight scent when applying to your dogs skin. And my dog always gets nervous no matter the product, but I think the fact it did not smell so much like a medicine helped ease her a bit.

Although I have to admit she could not stop pacing for almost a half an hour after ...

• the application. She did this as well with the others. And I followed the instructions on the box according to her size. After the second application I noticed she did not react so badly with the pacing. And again even though she would get into water and play outside quite a bit the BioSpot kept on working. I never found a tick on her. As for the fleas there were still a few and
        when she began scratching like crazy I knew it was time again for another application.

Overall, I liked the product for my dogs. It may not be as cheap as the other brands, costing around $15.00, but it’s not bad considering how well it works. So if you have flea and tick problems with your pooches give BioSpot a try. They also have other products as well, like dog shampoos, etc. and have a line of products for cats too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292408447161131/k2311a0824/8.24.08