Samsung SPH-m520
1.5
  • I purchased this Samsung mobile phone and I recommend that no one purchase this phone due to the fact that it not navigational friendly
  • You can view television shows and here music on it and do many other stuff, but from my experience its very very slow and it gets stuck so much it starts to get very annoying
  • If it was easily adaptable to my life style and my needs, it would be worth every cent I paid

• by getinmoney

I purchased this Samsung mobile phone and I recommend that no one purchase this phone due to the fact that it not navigational friendly. It is slow.

The navigation keys are hard to find and not readily accessible in times

of urgency.

You can view television shows and here music on it and do many other stuff, but from my experience its very very slow and it gets stuck so much it starts to get very annoying.

If you are someone that has a lot of time on his/her hands and does not mind then am not going to lie you will love this phone because it will take much off your time trying to figure out where are the keys.

With ...

• Samsung SPH-m520
      the price tag attached it is over priced.

If it was easily adaptable to my life style and my needs, it would be worth every cent I paid.

Unfortunately it is not worth more than twenty dollars in my experience

and my opinion.

Make sure you ask as many questions as you can before buying a phone to see if it will be useful and helpful to your lifestyle otherwise you will end up buying a wrong phone and wasting precious time that will be needed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372308447151131/k2311a0823/8.23.08