Homeward Bound  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I thought this was a pretty good movies for kids
  • Overall it was good but it was a little boring
  • I think it has two dogs and one cat but I can't really remember for sure

• by Brooke

I thought this was a pretty good movies for kids. I enjoyed watching it when I was younger. I don’t really care for it now that I am older but I still enjoy it to some point.

It’s alright. It’s about these cats and dogs

that get lost, there is also a homeward bound two.

I do know that I thought the first one was a little long. Overall it was good but it was a little boring.

I would only buy it and watch it with kids. I don’t really know why so many people really like this movie because it was kind of boring to me.

It’s not that bad of a movie but it could be a lot better. I think it has two dogs and one cat but I can’t really ...

• Homeward Bound
      remember for sure.

I thought the cat was pretty funny in the movie and was my favorite character out of all of them. The movie doesn’t just have animals though it has people.

I know that the animals get lost in the movies, both of

them I think. The animals mouths don’t move when they talk, I think if they would have done that with this movie it could have been a lot better.

It would have made it more realistic than not. I thought it was an alright movie.

Homeward Bound
Jamie Valdez says :

re : I thought this was a pretty good movies for kids
Homeward Bound really got stuck in my heart when I was a young girl. Now, as an adult, I still feel an emotional attachment to the film. I even made it a point for my own daughter to watch it and, not surprisingly, she feel in love with it as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112308447051131/k2311a0823/8.23.08