Non drowsy Claritin allergy tablets
  • Though I had no real problem with this medication it didn't really make me feel any better
  • At first I thought well maybe its body fighting sleep but wait aren't these non drowsy
  • What I found helpful is when taking this product take it before going to bed and that's not because of it making you sleepy but because it seems to help you with your defenses when it comes to pollen and things of that nature
  • While I wouldn't say it's the best allergy medication on the market and does do a decent job especially for those people (like myself) who are highly affected by pollen and the spring season

• by worldreview

Non Drowsy Claritin Allergy tablets are a medication used for your seasonal allergy symptoms. Though I had no real problem with this medication it didn’t really make me feel any better.

While the medicine actually works for me it did that plus make me feel grumpy.

At first I thought well maybe its body fighting sleep but wait aren’t these “non drowsy”? Well

for some reason there not and at least not for me if anything if I wasn’t finding myself fighting sleep then I was sleep.

Now some people don’t mind sleep from medication and I don’t really have a problem with it neither but if a description is enlisted in the title wouldn’t you except to live it up to its title? I wonder ...

• if they missed it when making this product that this is far from “non drowsy”.

Nonetheless though it does do what it says it will do (sort of) and relives you of most of your allergy symptoms.

The effects of this product last probably last anywhere from two to three hours.

What I found helpful is when taking this product take it before

going to bed and that’s not because of it making you sleepy but because it seems to help you with your defenses when it comes to pollen and things of that nature.

While I wouldn’t say it’s the best allergy medication on the market and does do a decent job especially for those people (like myself) who are highly affected by pollen and the spring season.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262308447041131/k2311a0823/8.23.08