St tropez every day tanning cream  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I decided to give the cream a go as i had found the sprays patch and a little to dark
  • As the cream comes in two shades i picked the fair skin shade i paid £18.00 on offer for a really big bottle i thought the bottle would probably last a long time,there seemed to be more than in the spray cans
  • I applyed the cream for several days in a row and didnt see any results then i noticed certain bits where getting darker but not all
  • I think the cream is ok maybe to use as a glow on your face but i find it a little to unpredictable to give me a even tan

• by daxus

My skin is quite pale so i find it hard to get tanning products that dont go really dark on me and make me look silly. I decided to give the cream a go as i had found the sprays patch and a little to dark.

As the cream comes in two shades i picked the fair skin shade i

paid £18 on offer for a really big bottle i thought the bottle would probably last a long time,there seemed to be more than in the spray cans.

When you open the cream there is a strong smell,personally i dont mind it ,the cream comes out as a white light moisturiser and i have found it easy to rub in and ...

• apply.

I dont like the fact that the cream is clear because you cant see where you have applyed it,this means its easy to miss bits or reapply the same area twice giving you a uneven colour.

all.

I think the cream is ok maybe to use as a glow on your face but i find it a little to unpredictable to give me a even tan.

Its too expensive really to use just for that so i guess i will keep looking for my ultimate taning product.

I thinkthis product may look beeter on darker skin as you wont be able to see the faults as easily

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312308446991131/k2311a0823/8.23.08