OZAKI 2.1 Stereo Speaker System  » Electronics  »
2.5
  • I can't say it is the best speaker for high volumes (even when compared with the price, I have a better one at home)
  • As I have mentioned, 2 years passed but it is still working like it did on first day and I have dropped it from my desk a few times and there is still no problem

• by alisarialtun

I have been using an OZAKI 2+1 stereo speaker system for over 2 years. I am very satisfied with its performance so far. It just gives very clear tunes and doesn’t produce strange and annoying noises on high volumes. I can’t say it is the best speaker for high volumes (even when compared with the price, I have a better one at home).

The portability of the system is one of its key features. It has 1 subwoofer and 2 little

speakers and they are working fine together. The length of the cables will allow you to put them seperate from each other and it will definetely fit your desk.

The looks is also good. The other speaker system I have been using can produce higher volumes of sound but it doesn’t seem as good as Ozaki.

The Ozaki brand may not be very famous around your location and the same thing applies for my place too. However, sharing information on those ...

• brands is important because if I had bought a creative 2.1 I would have payed much more but the quality wouldn’t have a very difference. I have compared it with my friends’ products and there is no need to pay more if you are looking for a 2+1.

In the other hand, if you are looking for a more professional and high level product,then I can’t say anything about OZAKI but that low level speaker system definetely fits the expectations and

it is really durable. As I have mentioned, 2 years passed but it is still working like it did on first day and I have dropped it from my desk a few times and there is still no problem.

The other 2.1 system I have is “Artex Powersound YY-212″. I will write a review about it also but in short, it gives a better performance on high volumes but it doesn’t look as cool as OZAKI and is not as durable as it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162308446981131/k2311a0823/8.23.08