Estee Lauder Pure White Linen Light Breeze  » Perfume  »
  • But this new perfume from Estee Lauder is just very amazing for me
  • For those who can afford this perfume, I really woud recommend it

• by TwinHearts

This is a new product from one of the world’s reknowned cosmetics specialists, Estee Lauder. This is my first ever perfume from this company because of its high price. Fortunately this was given to me as a gift from my nurse friend Joan who just arrived from America. I could not have afforded it myself because it’s

just expensive.

I am very choosy when it comes to perfumes and scents because I have this allergy and migraine which could be brought about by the strong smell of perfumes or colognes. But this new perfume from Estee Lauder is just very amazing for me!It has a mild and sweet fragrance with a ...

• twist that’s sparkling, refreshing and vibrant. It has this long lasting fragrance that’s just soft and sweet that I could wear it casually all day long. If only this perfume is not very expensive, I would have bought another bottle of my own. For me, what makes this perfume expensive is aside from the fact that this
        is made by a world class perfume maker, is also the ingredients/components of this formula. It has a blend of the Wet Citrus notes with the exotic Bergamot, Orange Zest and White Grapefruit combined with Darjeeling Tea, colorful florals and sheer woods.

For those who can afford this perfume, I really woud recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562308446961131/k2311a0823/8.23.08