Hampton Inn Colorado Springs  » Hotels  »
2077 Areotech Dr, Colorado Springs, Colorado
  • I enjoy a long evening of watching free cable and surfing free internet

• by BeeSting77

Recently I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Situated less than 10 minutes from the airport, it is situated close to highways, but far enough from the airport to not hear the constant take off and landing of planes.

The front desk staff is lovely. Cheerful and happy to be there, which is a rare case for some

lower priced hotels, they greet me and give me the run-down of services. In less than 5 minutes, I am headed upstairs to my room. A king sized suite with microwave and fridge! After a few minutes of settling in, the front desk calls up to the room to make sure that everything meets my approval. Its ...

• a fantastic room, with an extrememly comfortable bed. The pillows are even labeled “soft” and “firm” to customize your comfort. I enjoy a long evening of watching free cable and surfing free internet.

In the morning, a continental breakfast is ready to go at 6 am, treating me to eggs, biscuits, ceral, muffins, yogurt, or fruit. There are even

“to go” bags at the front desk, in case you are in a hurry. I take one, to eat on the plane. It has a muffin, granola bar, and an apple, with a mini bottle of water and a mint.

Over all, I think this a great hotel. I will definetly be staying here next time I pass through Colorado Springs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22208446861131/k2311a0822/8.22.08