Whirlpool Estate Dishwasher TUD6710SB  » Electronics  »
  • The dishwasher isn't as quiet as some of the more expensive models, but it definitely cleans well
  • The only thing I don't like about it is that the dry cycle doesn't always get the tops of the dishes dry
  • If you're wanting a quiet model, then you'll have to spend a little more money on a better insulated model, but if you want a dependable machine that cleans well, then I would recommend the Whirlpool Estate dishwasher

• by KristiMoore

My boyfriend purchased all new appliances for his kitchen not long ago. We went with Whirlpool products because we’ve always had good luck with them in the past.

The Whirlpool Estate dishwasher looked good and it wasn’t very expensive. It also has three wash arms, a hard food

disposer, and a high temperature wash.

The dishwasher isn’t as quiet as some of the more expensive models, but it definitely cleans well. However, it is a little quieter than the older GE model it replaced.

The racks are fairly basic, but it is easy to load and ...

• it still cleans well even if we completely fill it. The only thing I don’t like about it is that the dry cycle doesn’t always get the tops of the dishes dry. It isn’t such a big deal though because I usually just prop to door open a bit
        and let the dishes air dry for an hour after the cycle has ended.

If you’re wanting a quiet model, then you’ll have to spend a little more money on a better insulated model, but if you want a dependable machine that cleans well, then I would recommend the Whirlpool Estate dishwasher.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162208446811131/k2311a0822/8.22.08