Leap Frog - Letter Factory (2003) - DVD
  • My husband and I both agree that this DVD is simply amazing
  • Another small negative is that this DVD doesn't come in widescreen edition which I think is unfortunate
  • In fact, since this DVD came out in 2003 you might consider it a classic and the upside of that is cost

• by Gottadeal_Shopper

My husband and I both agree that this DVD is simply amazing!

We bought it for our 3 year old daughter and we are amazed with the results. After watching the cartoon every day for one week, my daughter basically learned the whole alphabet.

I

wouldn’t have believed it if I didn’t see it with my own eyes.

I can now write any letter for her on a piece of paper and she tells me what that letter is.

Last time I quizzed her she only missed 3 or 4 letters out of the whole alphabet.

Before watching this DVD I never even taught her the alphabet.

Of course my daughter doesn’t love this DVD quite as much as she likes watching Dora, but if I tell her it is this cartoon or no cartoon ...

• Leap Frog - Letter Factory (2003) - DVD
      at all, she will watch it.

Another small negative is that this DVD doesn’t come in widescreen edition which I think is unfortunate.

In fact, since this DVD came out in 2003 you might consider it a classic and the upside of that is cost.

It is selling online in most stores at a discount, for half the price.

But since we love this DVD so much we just bough the Leapfrog Learning DVDs 5-Pack (which includes Letter Factory DVD) to give to our good friends for their son’s 3rd birthday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112208446711131/k2311a0822/8.22.08