Emerald Isle Lawn Care  » Business  »
2.0
Macomb County, Michigan
  • I saw that quite a few of my neighbors used a company called Emerald Isle, so I thought I would give them a try
  • The next couple of weeks I noticed my lawn was getting cut so I called the company
  • In my opinion if you do it once, remember it the next time and don't do it
  • I do not think that they were at all professional in the way the handled the matter and would never recommend them to anyone

• by beenthereusedthat

When I first moved to the area I was looking for a new lawn care company to cut my yard. I saw that quite a few of my neighbors used a company called Emerald Isle, so I thought I would give them a try.

I talked to them one day when they were cutting a neighbors lawn and asked them how much it would be to cut ours.

We agreed on $30 (pretty cheap if

you ask me) and they started cutting it that day.

The next week they cut it again, so I thought everything was fine.

I received a bill and paid them.

The next couple of weeks I noticed my lawn was getting cut so I called the company.

The owner informed me that in our front yard there is a water pipe that the City never capped off.

The lawn people kept riding over ...

• it and breaking their blade.

In my opinion if you do it once, remember it the next time and don’t do it.

The City would not come out and cap it, I guess it was unimportant to them.

The lawn care company decided that instead of saying something to me about it so we could work something out or I could hire someone else, that they would just stop coming and never leave me an

explanation.

The owner informed that he would send me another bill, but not continue to cut the lawn.

I told him that since they failed to show up and cut the lawn those two weeks that they were not going to get paid.

Why would I pay them if they never showed up!?!?! I do not think that they were at all professional in the way the handled the matter and would never recommend them to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412208446651131/k2311a0822/8.22.08