Cheryl & Co.
  • They recommend that the food items be eaten within a 3-day period upon receipt, or be frozen
  • There was just one time the treats weren't that fresh in my opinion, but based on their other deliveries, I'm chalking that up to a fluke

• by Orrymain

I have a really wonderful friend who loves to send out surprises to brighten up the days of her friends. Oftentimes, she sends treats from Cheryl & Co.

This company specializes in a variety of cakes, brownies, and cookies. They’ve come up with some inventive ones, that’s for sure. On August 18th, to celebrate Patrick Swayze’s birthday, my friend sent out a brownie package. Many times, she tries to order things to arrive on a specific day, and for the most part, they’ve arrived on schedule.

The brownie 12-pack included fudge, blondie, raspberry, apricot, oatmeal,

caramel, half and half, and toffee, just to name some of them. It’s making for a great prolonged birthday party! Their blondie, chocolate, and chocolate chip varieties are always my favorites, of course, but every flavor has always been very good.

Their cookies are really good. At Christmastime, they had a great variety pack that came in three boxes, marked ‘J’, ‘O’, and ‘Y’. All the cookies were individually wrapped. There’s a large variety to choose from. Being traditional again, the chocolate chips were my favorite, but I also recall enjoying their ...

• iced cookies a lot, too.

The company includes a nutrition fact sheet for each item in their packages, so there’s no guessing games on calorie content or ingredients. Cheryl & Co. does not use any preservatives in their desserts. They recommend that the food items be eaten within a 3-day period upon receipt, or be frozen.

There was just one time the treats weren’t that fresh in my opinion, but based on their other deliveries, I’m chalking that up to a fluke. Every other time, I’ve felt the desserts were tasty and fresh.

The food items are always

well packaged, arriving in thick, protective packaging. I’ve never had a damaged box. It’s one of the most professional in shipping out there items to make sure the actual gift isn’t squished or defective in any way.

Some of their packages are very decorative. In fact, I’ve kept two of them to utilize for personal things around the house.

You can order from Cheryl & Co. direct at 1-800-443-8124 or go to their website at cherylandco.com. Since they’ve been gifts, I can’t comment on value, but they do make welcome surprises for the gift recipient!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 462208446611031/k2311a0822/8.22.08