James Blunt’s songs  » Music  »
  • I know it may sound a bit deep, but that's how it feels to me whenever I listen to him
  • To put it bluntly (pun definitely intended

• by raenie

I guess I can never get tired of James Blunt’s songs. I do think that he is one of the few singers who can seriously sing and at the same time mean his songs.

From the lyrics to the melody to the delivery, James Blunt’s music really touches my soul. I know it may sound a bit

deep, but that’s how it feels to me whenever I listen to him.

The first song that really caught my attention was “You’re Beautiful” and based from the popularity of it, I wasn’t the only one, and from there I got hooked to his songs.

I do think that James Blunt’s songs have very meaningful lyrics (such ...

• as “Cry”, “Tears and Rain”, “Goodbye My Lover”, “High”, “No “Bravery”, “One of the Brightest Stars”, “Same Mistake”,”Carry You Home” –just by reading them they can be poetry on their own, and add the catchy, though sometimes haunting melody–it weaves an entirely different story on its own, and this is what impresses me about his songs. Even
        if I haven’t experienced what his songs tell about, I can still relate somewhat, since I can imagine myself or someone close to me being in that situation, or empathize. And I do think that this is what music is all about.

To put it bluntly (pun definitely intended!) James Blunt’s are definitely a 10 for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142208446461031/k2311a0822/8.22.08