Fox Digit Gloves
  • I love mountain biking very much, although I'm currently busy than usual, I can still find time to ride my bike
  • I started with a mini bicycle until my father bought me a bmx when I was in high school and later I bought my own BMX and Mountain bike when I was financial capable

• by Aerrox

I love mountain biking very much, although I’m currently busy than usual, I can still find time to ride my bike. I was riding a bicycle since I was in grade four. I never knew that my biking hobby will be with me for life.

I started with a mini bicycle until

my father bought me a bmx when I was in high school and later I bought my own BMX and Mountain bike when I was financial capable.

With my biking I use to experiment in trying different sorts of safety gears such as gloves. I have been using these Fox digit gloves ...

• for a year and never found a hole on it. I use to wear these gloves with care, cause it was a bit expensive. But there were times that I forgot such reason and put the gloves exposed and tortured with mud, oil and grease especially during rush ride and when
        I’m under the rain.

I have used to other brands of cycling gloves, but it didn’t work out well. After 3 months I can see my palm’s skin and fingertips out of the sleeves.

Fox digit gloves has served me well and will serve me more of fun trail rides with less ache at my grips!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122208446451031/k2311a0822/8.22.08