Good Day Coffee Freeze Mocafrio  » Food  »
  • Let me tell you about the coffee I love to have at home

• by loyalrebel

I drink coffee. About twice daily or less, not much compared to those coffee lovers. I can only drink them when they’re cold and iced, can’t have them if they’re hot or warm or in between, they must be cold and iced.

Okay, enough about my coffee preferences. Let me tell you about the coffee I love to

have at home.

It’s called Good Day Coffee Freeze Mocafrio. It’s available in my country, my city which is Jakarta, Indonesia, I don’t know if you have them in yours.

They are priced at about Rp. 110,00 or about $2 a pack, 10 sachets inside the pack.

Really cheap right? I love the taste. And they ...

• are the Coffee Freeze types, which you can make them directly with cold water, no need to dilute them in hot water first, so practical for me, cold drinks lover! Real coffee lovers might not like them, the coffee taste is not very coffee-ish.

Not like those in Starbucks or Tea Leaves and Coffee Bean places. It’s a much

more simpler coffee I guess.

But I love them, plus ice and there they are, my perfect coffee. I drink them when I need some energy to be awake at nights and mornings, or when I just feel like some coffees.

Anyway, they’re great, very very affordable, practical to make, easy to find. I’ll give them a 9!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272208446441031/k2311a0822/8.22.08