Kodak KB-10 Camera
  • It reminds me some of the good times and I am feeling quite nostalgic remembering my old college days, and definitely, it is a witness to Kodak camera's excellent quality cameras this sturdy

• by livingblog

I bought this camera in the year 2000. This was the most economical film camera then for a price of Php 790, roughly $20.

I should say it is a camera for beginners, and can shoot in only one size, no zoom functions, but allows you to take fine quality pictures few feet away. This low end model has a lens cover door that acts as

a power switch, built-in flash, a mechanism to check for proper and correct film loading and a manual film forwarding wheel.

As a student, it suited my purpose of having my very first own camera that I used to take pictures of my friends when we were traveling. The prints are of mediocre quality for that time when digicam are pretty expensive. As a matter of ...

• fact, Kodak KB-10 has been in most advertisements by then as for its beautiful features for that very affordable price.

It takes in two AA batteries, and a regular film.

As for the features, I would state them briefly below: It is a point-and-shoot camera type, film type of 35mm, Fixed Focus, minimum focus distance is four feet, ISO 100 400, f8 aperture, Depth 1.76

inches, Height 2.88 inches, and Width 5.32 inches, not waterproof, and no self-timer.

It come with a synthetic leather case, and is only available in balck color. After eight years, it still looks new and in full function. It reminds me some of the good times and I am feeling quite nostalgic remembering my old college days, and definitely, it is a witness to Kodak camera’s excellent quality cameras this sturdy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432208446381031/k2311a0822/8.22.08