GottaDeal.com  » Web sites  »
  • This is the BEST website I have ever stumbled across
  • I bought my kids Christmas presents, Birthday presents and all of the gear for our two vacations, saving money thanks to the posts on gottadeal

• by Gottadeal_Shopper

This is the BEST website I have ever stumbled across. Its accidental discovery changed my life forever. Now I’m a GottaDeal. com edict and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

I happened to find this website about a year ago, as I was preparing for Thanksgiving Day - Black Friday shopping. I was looking for a way to be prepared ahead of time and this website helped me to do just that. Because every year, starting as early as August, new Forums are created by the Admin, dedicated solely to that year’s Black Friday.

Since this is a very popular website, as Thanksgiving Day gets closer

one can find thousands of posts discussing anything from specific store strategies to the year’s hottest deals and much more. Of course it also helps that GottaDeal. com has all of the Black Friday Store Ads posted on a main page very early on.

In fact, some are posted as early as August. So while many consumers wake up on Black Friday and rush to gas-stations to grab the ads, GottaDeal. com users already had month to ponder over those same ads and come up with winning strategies.

But that is just the beginning!!! As I discovered later, the fun doesn’t stop after Black Friday is over. You ...

• can, should and will visit this website all year long and the savings will not stop. Through GottaDeal.

com forums one can learn about various store specials, sales, freebies and so on and so forth. So to summarize, this website has all of the tools and resources one can ever need to save money on a daily basis. It’s Slogan: “Why Pay Retail?” says it all.

The most valuable feature (imho) and the one I’m most familiar with are its Forums. Since I have two small children and I do most of my cloth/toys/electronics/etc. shopping on-line I use the “Online Hot Deals” forum the most.

I take

a couple of minutes every day (usually a few times a day) to look through all the new posts (which are conveniently highlighted in bold) to know all the latest deals. BTW it takes users just like me, to post the deals to the forums first. I’m 100% sure I’ve saved many dollars thanks to this site.

I bought my kids Christmas presents, Birthday presents and all of the gear for our two vacations, saving money thanks to the posts on gottadeal. com. In the process I’ve also bought a lot more stuff than I otherwise would have, because many times I just can’t refuse the savings, so BEWARE :).

GottaDeal.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202208446321031/k2311a0822/8.22.08