Hocking Hills Canopy Tours  » Travel  »
Hocking Hills Ohio
  • We had an amazing set of guides that really made the trip for us
  • I did meet a few of the other guides and they were rather rude so it maybe not such a great experience for some other people
  • I saw kids as young as 8 on the course so I know that they can at least be that small

• by JK

My family recently decided to try out this canopy tour located near Hocking Hill State Park Ohio. It was a suprise for my birthday and I had no idea how much fun it was going to be. My whole family loved it including my mom who is deathly afraid of

heights.

THe tour is a zipline course that takes you through the tops of the trees. I was awed by the just the natural beauty of the forest around us.

It was a great way to get outside and enjoy yourself. We had an amazing set of guides that really made the trip for us.

I did meet a few of the other guides and they were rather rude so it maybe not such a great experience for some other people. It is 75 dollars for adults, but it takes about 3 hours to complete the whole thing so it ...

• Hocking Hills Canopy Tours
      is worth it.

It is a great trip to take with a family or with a date. I saw kids as young as 8 on the course so I know that they can at least be that small.

I got tons of great pictures from the tour of both my

family and the forest. The place is very well run and while it seems small is very friendly.

They are constantly booked so call in advance. Everything is inspected regularly and all the guides are nationally certified.

The equipment is new and I never felt like my safety was in danger.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382208446231031/k2311a0822/8.22.08