Certain Dri Deodorant
  • However, as it went on I found that my skin became immune to the deodorant and so it no longer worked to stop odor after a while
  • Then I saw an ad, which said that those $8 items actually only work when your body temperature hits 100 degrees but the problem is that your body temperature is almost already there before you start sweating
  • Since this is something I experienced with these very expensive items I decided to go back to a regular strength because it was a lot cheaper
  • The box promises the best protection available and so I decided to try it
  • When I took it home and tried to apply it I was disappointed

• by rich

If you are the type of person that needs a lot of protection from your deodorant then you probably have tried all of the items, which are available over the counter and by prescription. I have tried a lot of them but months later I had been saddened to find out that once you use them for an extended period of time they start to wear off. This means that I was spending $8 for a deodorant, which I thought, would provide a lot of protection for me and it did when I first tried it.

However, as it went on I found that my skin became immune to the deodorant and so it no longer worked to stop odor after a while. Then I saw

an ad, which said that those $8 items actually only work when your body temperature hits 100 degrees but the problem is that your body temperature is almost already there before you start sweating.

So eventually when your body temperature hits this level you will see that the deodorant does not work for you and you will be left sweating just as you would be if you were wearing a regular deodorant and spending a lot less for it. Since this is something I experienced with these very expensive items I decided to go back to a regular strength because it was a lot cheaper.

However, I remembered an ad for Certain Dri deodorant which is a medicated prescription strength deodorant much like the $8 versions ...

• that I had tried but it was a lot less expensive. It sells for just $1 and comes in a roll on which I liked because it was easy to put on.

The box promises the best protection available and so I decided to try it. When I took it home and tried to apply it I was disappointed.

The roll on did not work perfectly, I attempted to apply it to my underarm but the liquid would not come out so I decided that I should squeeze just below the ball to make the liquid come out. Well this did not work for me either because the liquid would not come out unless you squeeze it and slightly tilt it.

When I tilted it the

liquid started pouring out as if it were under water. I was not able to get the underarm deodorant on without a lot of effort and a wet floor.

So I decided to remove the ball for the top of the bottle because it was not working and I applied it to my underarm myself because there was no other way to get it on. Within two hours I could smell my sweat through my shirt and I came to the conclusion that this product did not work as I would have liked.

In fact, it did not work at all and so I wanted $1 on this, the product says it works for 72 hours, which is three days, but it did not work at all.

maxilu says :

I`ve read all the reviews about Certain Dri and understand that most users are pleased with results for underarms. I have hyperhydrosis and have even had surgery to stop my scalp from sweating, now I have compensation sweating and the problem is everywhere except under my arms. My question is, it is ok to use the product on other areas of the body besides underarms. I`ve used over the counter products such as Secret Clinical but it says not to be used any where other than underarms.

Galega says :

This deodorant can be used at other parts of the body. Just ensure to use it externally. Further, there are no documents available about its contraindication and possible interactions with any medicines. If you are taking any daily maintenance medicine after surgery, you should contact the doctor before starting it.

rich says :

You will not be able to use this in areas other than your underarms. If this was helpful to you please indicate so by clicking the opinion tab and selecting yes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342208446151031/k2311a0822/8.22.08