Maybelline XXL Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best part about this is that I know I can put it on in the morning, and not have to pack it in my purse for reapplication later
  • I love that feeling, and I wish all my make up was that good

• by Kristin Long

The Maybelline XXL Mascara is a waterproof, volumizing, microfiber mascara. The mascara is to be applied in two steps. The first step is supposed to lengthen the lashes and the second step is color, and thicken the lashes.

When I first tried this mascara, I was a little wary. Most mascaras make my eye lashes stick together, and it

feels uncomfortable.

However, when I tried the Maybelline XXL, I was pleasantly surprised. The first step is a white substance, and it really does lengthen the lashes, I’m not sure how, but it does.

It looked like I gained 1/8 to ¼ of an inch. I was very impressed by that alone.

Then I went to step 2,

• and my eye lashes turned a jet black color even with the white underneath, and they were very thick. My eye lashes did not stick together, and they did not feel heavy.

I stepped back from the mirror and batted my eye lashes dramatically. It made me feel so beautiful, without being distracted by actually wearing it.

I also

love the fact that it is waterproof. It didn’t come off until I washed it off with soap.

The best part about this is that I know I can put it on in the morning, and not have to pack it in my purse for reapplication later. I love that feeling, and I wish all my make up was that good.

Maybelline XXL Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312208446081031/k2311a0822/8.22.08