Golden Dragon Chinese Cuisine Las Vegas  » Restaurants  »
6120 W Tropicana Avenue #A1 Las Vegas, NV 89103
  • I thought that was very nice of her to ask that
  • I don't think any other servers in other restaurants ever showed any concern when it came to that
  • I would highly recommend the Golden Dragon Chinese cuisine restaurant to anyone who loves to eat chinese food

• by buffetwoman

My husband and I recently ate at the Golden Dragon Chinese Cuisine restaurant. The food is very good, as well as the service. The prices are very reasonable as well.

I am not a big fan of chicken egg drop soup, and that was the only soup that was listed with the meal I wanted to order. I let our server know this, and I asked her if I could have wonton soup instead.

She said that this was

ok and I was satisfied with that. There are some other restaurants that we have been to that would not even budge when it came to substituting a different food.

Both my husband and I had oredered chicken chow mein for the main course, and chicken wraps as an appetizer. It did not take very long for our appetizers to be delivered from the kitchen as well as our main course and it was nice and hot.

Our ...

• server checked on us quite a few times, but it wasn’t that frequent to where it would become very annoying. I over estimated my hunger and could not finish my chicken chow mein.

The appetizers and the soup filled me up! I just ate the chicken and vegetables from the chow mein. When it was time to pay, our server asked me if I wanted to take the rest of the food home.

My husband and I had

commented that we were not going home right away. Our server was concerned that I did not eat very much, and was I sure I did not want to take it home? I thought that was very nice of her to ask that.

I don’t think any other servers in other restaurants ever showed any concern when it came to that. I would highly recommend the Golden Dragon Chinese cuisine restaurant to anyone who loves to eat chinese food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72208446071031/k2311a0822/8.22.08