Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel
1.5
Dragonara Road, St Julians, Malta
  • Little did I know that I would end up in hospital after falling on an 'invisible' sleeping policeman in the hotel pinch dark car park
  • When I complained with the General Manager that they should do paintings on the sleeping policemen and light up more the car park, he kindly gave me a complimentary weekend to make up for my bad experience
  • It would have enjoyed myself even more, if these small things would have been taken care of, rather then left undone

• by Janet

I must admit that I ended up taking a weekend break at the Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel, in St. Julian’s, Malta without even planning it! I had to organise and over see an important seminar in this hotel when I was 8 months pregnant. Little did I know that I would end up in

hospital after falling on an ‘invisible’ sleeping policeman in the hotel pinch dark car park?

When I complained with the General Manager that they should do paintings on the sleeping policemen and light up more the car park, he kindly gave me a complimentary weekend to make up for my bad experience.

I must say that ...

• I took a bit of a while to go to this weekend, since a small screaming child would have caused unwanted distress to other persons making use of the services of the hotel. When we went, my family and I truly made great use of the facilities at this hotel which are exceptional.

The only

down aspect about it is the fact that the car park was still pinch dark and the sleeping policemen were still unpainted. It would have enjoyed myself even more, if these small things would have been taken care of, rather then left undone! Health and safety should be a priority for any hotel around the world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22108445711231/k2311a0821/8.21.08