Krystal Restaurant Anniston Alabama
Quintard Ave, Anniston Alabama
  • I hadn't had Krystal's in a few months so when I noticed the store decided to stop by
  • The one thing I don't like about this particular Krystal is that they only take cash for payment
  • Probably don't want to pay the extra cost involved
  • I would recommend people stop by the Krystal's in Anniston

• by Sunnflr

We picked up lunch at the Krystal in Anniston today. I hadn’t had Krystal’s in a few months so when I noticed the store decided to stop by.

We went through the drive-thru and they got to us right away. The speaker worked fine and the girl

taking the order was clear and precise. I hate going to a drive-thru and getting blasted because the microphone is too high, or having to scream to be heard. It was nice that everything worked correctly.

Once we got to the window she promptly took the money and gave me change. Then she gave us our drinks. The wait wasn’t long at all for the food which is always nice. The girl working the window was very pleasant and professional. She thanked me for my order and wished us a nice day as we were ...

• Krystal Restaurant Anniston Alabama
      leaving. Her uniform was also clean and she looked very put together.

The one thing I don’t like about this particular Krystal is that they only take cash for payment. It seems a little behind the times not to accept debit or credit cards. I don’t know why

they aren’t yet, but I’m sure they have a reason. Probably don’t want to pay the extra cost involved. I do believe they would get more customers if they’d implement this change.

I would recommend people stop by the Krystal’s in Anniston. My whole transaction went smoothly. I will be going back.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72108445691231/k2311a0821/8.21.08