Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
1.5

• by Melissa Glenn
      I have used several Biore products over the last couple of years with varying success. This Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub is a product you can use several times a week depending on your skin care.

This green tube like bottle, does contain micro-beads contained in a creamy scrub.

It goes on my face and instantly gives it a

cooling effect.

This scrub contains salicylic acid which helps clear up blemishes, but the main purpose of this scrub as it says in the product description is to ‘prevent blackheads’.

There’s not likely to be any blackheads on my face if I continue to use this product.

It is really harsh.

After washing with it my facial skin ...

• feels dry and my skin feels like its stretched too tight over my facial bones.

Even using half as much product, my skin is too tight and dry.

I cut down my usage from 3 times to once a week, but each time on washing with Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub my face still hurt.

This product is overkill.

Along with the salicylic acid the scrub contains other exfoliants, perhaps Biore should save the salicylic acid for the face wash, and leave a pore unclogging scrub as just that.

Even the micro-bead moisturizers that are contained in this scrub are too mild to release any moisture into my sensitive skin.

I’m going back to a regular pore scrub without the salicylic acid.

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3150444560330/k2311a045/4.5.06