Dish Network  » Satellite services  »
  • This last time the guy even had to make the hole for the cable to run though which was no problem
  • The price for Dish Network service is very comparable to cable or other satellite services I believe
  • The picture is definitely clearer with Dish Network than it was with cable
  • I would recommend Dish Network to people, I already tried to get my Mom to use it when she moved, but she's a die hard cable fan

• by Sunnflr

We’ve been Dish Network subscribers for a little over five years now. We’ve used their services in Georgia and Alabama.

The guys that come out to install the Dish Network software seem very knowledgeable about what they are doing. I had plenty of questions both times and they always had an answer. This last time the guy even had to make the hole for the cable to run though which was no problem.

He did it without tearing up my carpet and made it very unobtrusive.

The installer will ask where you’d like the satellite dish placed, not just put it up any ole where. He will try to get as close to the spot you choose as possible. He does have to get it located where it can find the satellite in space to get good reception though. I haven’t had any problems yet with placement.

The price for Dish Network service is very comparable to cable or other satellite services I believe. We pay 76.00 a month, which is the same as my Mom pays for cable. We have over 150 channels so it seems fair.

They have all different kinds of channels to choose from. Many sports channels such as ESPN, all my home improvement channels like DIY and HGTV, and even STARS and other movie channels,

• Dish Network
      along with the locals channels wherever you live. Each family member can set up their own list of channels also, so they don’t have to look through everything to find something they want to watch.

The reception will go out during storms or really bad cloud cover. I guess that is my only concern with satellite television. But when I had cable it went down during a lot of storms also, and on occasions

for no reason at all.

The picture is definitely clearer with Dish Network than it was with cable!

I would recommend Dish Network to people, I already tried to get my Mom to use it when she moved, but she’s a die hard cable fan. If you are fixing to purchase television service check out Dish Network and see how it compares to the other places around. If you get it, you won’t be disappointed.

Dish Network

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 232108445591231/k2311a0821/8.21.08