Dove Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • Even though this particular kind isn't touted as for sensitive skin, I believe it is
  • I think most Dove products are better for our skin than some other brands out today
  • I would recommend this deodorant to anyone

• by Sunnflr

I use Dove deodorant in the radiant silk scent. I’ve been using it for a few years now and really like the product. I tried quite a few other brands and found them lacking in one way or another. Dove has everything I was looking for in a deodorant.

I like the radiant silk scent. It’s not too overpowering, but does add some smell.

Really strong scents give me a headache and seem to get to smelling worse as the day goes by instead of better.

The Dove deodorant I use is of the invisible solid variety. I like this kind best. The clear roll-ons seem to goopy, and regular solids leave all kinds of white mess behind. This invisible solid doesn’t leave the white stuff at all ...

• and goes on very smoothly. I have had breakouts from other deodorants before, but never with this one. That’s a definite plus.

I think the price is very affordable. I pay a little over 2.00 for a 2.6 oz applicator of Dove deodorant. It’s comparable to other brands.

Even though this particular kind isn’t touted as for sensitive skin, I believe it is. Otherwise I

would have problems using it like I have with other brands. I think most Dove products are better for our skin than some other brands out today. They seem to take women’s needs into consideration and make appropriate products.

I would recommend this deodorant to anyone. If you don’t like this particular scent they have many to choose from. Try it and you won’t be disappointed.

Dove Deodorant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312108445581231/k2311a0821/8.21.08