Ramada Limited-Kodak TN  » Hotels  »
3385 Windfield Dunn Pky. Kodak, Tennessee
  • By staying outside of Gatlinburg, which is the closest town to the Smoky Mountains, we saved on motel cost
  • I believe the Ramada Limited-Kodak was everything you could ask for of a motel in its price range

• by Sunnflr

The Ramada Limited-Kodak is located at 3385 Windfield Dunn Pky. Kodak, Tennessee, which is only 20 miles from Pigeon Forge, and 30 miles from Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountains.

We recently stayed at the Ramada Limited-Kodak on our vacation to the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee. By staying outside of Gatlinburg, which is the closest town to the Smoky Mountains, we saved on motel cost. The nightly rate for the Ramada Limited was $52.00 which we thought was very reasonable.

The Ramada Limited-Kodak is not a new motel, but it has been kept in pretty good shape. The rooms were clean and well taken care of.

The beds were queen sized and firm. I could have used with different pillows, but I’ve yet to find a motel with decent pillows. The bathroom was clean and the towels were nice and white, if a little rough.

The Ramada Limited-Kodak offers an indoor pool, and patio/balconies with the rooms. There are smoking and non-smoking rooms, so that you will be satisfied no matter what your needs. The room had a table and desk along with the two queen sized beds, and there was still plenty of walking around space.

The bathroom area has the sink by itself, then the commode ...

• and tub in a separate room. The shower had plenty of water pressure, and offered very good temperature range. There were signs of age in the bathroom, such as peeling paint over the door facing. Nothing serious though.

I often have trouble sleeping in motels because of the noise. Even though we had the room right beside the break area that included an ice machine, I did not hear any noise during the night. I could hear the ice machine when in the sink/bathroom area, but not from the beds. We were also very near the elevator, and no noise was evidenced by that fact

either. This is a big thing in the Ramada Limited’s favor in my book! Getting good sleep at night is important to enjoying the rest of your vacation.

The Ramada Limited-Kodak also offers a continental breakfast that last until 9am. The eating area appeared to be clean and well taken care of. There is a limited amount of seating available though.

I believe the Ramada Limited-Kodak was everything you could ask for of a motel in its price range. By saving money on your motel budget you will have extra for all of the attractions in the neighboring towns of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22108445441231/k2311a0821/8.21.08