Pepsistuff points  » Food  »
  • I like most people am skeptical though of contest though at first
  • So far it seems that their products are decent quality which is the other issue I usually have with things you get for free

• by sadonna

I drink a lot of pepsi. So when pepsi came out with their pepsi points I was thrilled because it meant I could get a little something back from all the money I spend on their product.

I like most people am skeptical though of contest though at first.

I

saved my points until I have 75 which was enough to get a 2 gigabyte kingston usb drive.

I placed my order on the web site www.

pepsistuff.

com and a week later my usb drive arrived in the mail.

I was tickled to death because I had my doubts that I ...

• would get it espciallly since they did not charge me a shipping and handling charge.

It is not often you can get something totally free like this.

Sinse the contest started I have saved enough points for 2 of the usb drives and soon will have enough for either a

third or something else.

I will have to think about it for a while because they have a varitey of things I can get from clothing to electronics.

So far it seems that their products are decent quality which is the other issue I usually have with things you get for free.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272108445321231/k2311a0821/8.21.08