Sony Headphones MDR-023  » Electronics  »
  • That's when I bought a pair of Sony Headphones the model number of them was MDR-023
  • They are made in China which is not something I like
  • At Walmart the MDR-023 headphones cost about five dollars compared to the ear buds that are a dollar

• by sadonna

In our house headphones never seem to last long. Like many of you I have three teenagers and each one has thier own MP3 Player now so they can listen to their own type of music. So having headphones is important in that I don’t have to listen to the fighting or quarrelling over who gets to listen to their music all the time.

The

first type of head phones we tried were the ear buds but they never seem to last more than a week or two. The wires always seem to short out on one ear and then the other.

That’s when I bought a pair of Sony Headphones the model number of them was MDR-023. They were not a set of ear buds but rather the type that resemble ear muffs.

Unlike some though they did not fit too tight which gives me a headache after a short period of time. They are made in China which is not something I like.

However, most electronics now are being made in China so we just have to deal with it. I bought the MDR-023 headphones back in early June when my son was ...

• Sony Headphones MDR-023
      working at the boyscout camp and I did not expect they would still be working when he came home.

After all he had already worn out three sets of the ear buds in two weeks. So when he came home five weeks after I bought the headphones and they still worked I went out and bought several more for my girls and our computer.

We

have not had any pairs tear up yet and it has been six weeks I feel that means they must be better quality than the ear buds. At Walmart the MDR-023 headphones cost about five dollars compared to the ear buds that are a dollar.

I guess the proof is in the pudding as my momma used to say, that you get what you pay for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162108445311231/k2311a0821/8.21.08