Continental Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • In an era where airlines are trying to nickel and dime you, charging you extra for everything from aisle seats to non-alcoholic beverages, Continental has impressed me by continuing to feed me meals every time I fly
  • Continental guarantees that you will get the best rate available by booking through their website

• by story3girl

In an era where airlines are trying to nickel and dime you, charging you extra for everything from aisle seats to non-alcoholic beverages, Continental has impressed me by continuing to feed me meals every time I fly. On a three hour flight, I usually either get a bowl of cereal

and piece of fruit, or a sandwich, salad and candy bar, depending on the time of day.

The planes are not incredibly flashy, and don’t contain some of the extras that I’ve seen on other airlines, like power outlets, but the seats in coach are about as comfortable as can be expected. Even more importantly, though, I’ve always received excellent service from everyone from frequent flier hotline to the flight attendants. If flights are not on time, I’ve been given constant updates, information, and even offered vouchers.

One caveat: as most other airlines have done, Continental has begun charging $25 for a ...

• Continental Airlines
      second checked bag. If you booked your ticket before April 5, this won’t apply, but if you didn’t try to find a way to pack light. Carry-on bins are already overflowing.

All in all, while flying is becoming an increasingly annoying way to travel, Continental Airlines is consistent and reliable,

and is fast becoming the only airline that I’m willing to fly. One more tip: while I suggest searching travel sites to find the best price, always return to Continental.com in the end in order to book your ticket. Continental guarantees that you will get the best rate available by booking through their website.

Continental Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402108445251231/k2311a0821/8.21.08