Tom and Jerry Cartoon  » Movies  »
  • The way the Tom chases the Jerry, the way the jerry searches the paths to defend herself is simply superb
  • Let me salute the wonderful writers of Tom and Jerry

• by krishnakomali
      Hats-off to the creators of all time comedy cartoon Tom and Jerry. This MGM’s wonderful cartoon movie , stolen the hearts of millions of people from kids to the adults. I have good collection of this world famous entertainment. The creation of characters Tom and Jerry itself is marvelous. The way the Tom chases the Jerry, the way the jerry searches the paths to defend herself is simply superb.

William Hanna and Joseph barberra were well succeeded in directing this non-stop comedy cartoon. Producer Fred Quimby

chosen the correct cartoon movie. The story imagination is another important aspect behind this successful entertainment. Let me salute the wonderful writers of Tom and Jerry.

Next, when you come to the animation part, it is also colorful,reasonable and everything was animated as per the situation. That was really wonderful. It seems, the animators Kenneth muse,Ray patterson,Irvin Spence, E D Barge really struggled a lot to animate the characters as per the story. Every cartoon of Tom and Jerry you take, is a gem.

The way Tom chases the Jerry, the way the Jerry searches the paths for self defence is really lovely. The humorous chase between Tom and Jerry will never let the spectators to sit in their original seats. I liked almost every part of Tom and Jerry Cartoon. Not only the characters Tom and Jerry, but also the remaining cartoon characters dog,ducks,road cat,other mousse are also very impressive.

I have seen almost all cartoons of Tom and Jerry. I liked them somuch. The names of the few cartoons I remember are Greatest chases,Hijinks and Shreiks,The magic ...

• Tom and Jerry Cartoon
      ring,Whisker’s away, etc. I have seen some kids watching this cartoon.

They were out of their control as long as the cartoon was played. The entire room echoed with laughs, laughs and laughs. There are many uses of this cartoon. Whenever I get bored with usual tasks, I play this cartoon and I will involve in this cartoon and forget the time.

I am sure this will work as a good remedy to get out of fatigue and depression. Because we all know that Laughter is a Best medicine. I

have observed many TV channels playing this cartoon. This cartoon has become one of the famous programmes of these TV channels.

They caught the pulse of the viewers. That is why they are playing this cartoon. You can watch this comedy cartoon in VCD,DVD and in TV. And once again a great salute to every one who are behind this successful, humorous, world famous, all time collection of Tom and Jerry .

Because they presented the world with such a wonderful comedy characters the great Tom and lovely Jerry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1140444520630/k2311a044/4.4.06