Mayor Lloyd Peter M. Lopez, M.D.  » People  »
  • Even if he was not yet a mayor, the people already enjoyed his true dedication and service as a doctor going to remote places and mountains, giving cure to the sick and expected nothing from them

• by rainbowbrite

He is one of the youngest, most efficient, and good-looking mayors in the country today. Dr. Lolit, as he is fondly called by most of our town folks is a prodigy when it comes to public service even before he became Mayor of our town in Loon, Bohol.

I have known him way back in our elementary days (he is 3 years my senior) when I was a transferee of that school

where he was very known to be one of the brightest pupils and also, being the son of a famed doctor and politician, the late Dr. Rosendo Lopez, Jr, his father.

Ever since at the young age of Dr. Lolit, he has been showing service and leadership potentials. He has been always at the top of his class and had been presidents in various organizations in the campus. I lost tract of ...

• Dr. Lolit when we attended college since he went to a medical school in a bigger city while I went to a prestigious university just in our locality. However, my admiration for this person never ceased through times and distance.

As I was about to finish my undergraduate course, Dr. Lolit who was then a Medical Technologist, suddenly showed up at our university and I was just amazed to know that he

was already a professor there–just another manifestation of how brilliant this man has been.

Anyway, my idol is already the Mayor of my hometown and he really deserves it. Even if he was not yet a mayor, the people already enjoyed his true dedication and service as a doctor going to remote places and mountains, giving cure to the sick and expected nothing from them. He is indeed a true service leader for the people.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522108445181131/k2311a0821/8.21.08