Purina Hi-Pro  » Pets  »
  • Because I consider them part of our family, I make sure that they're getting the right nutrition they need to be always healthy and active every day
  • In my experience of taking care of Jaguar, I believe he needs more protein in his diet for him to increase and enhance the development of his muscles and bones for more power and agility

• by rainbowbrite

I am a dog lover and I have three different breeds at home. Because I consider them part of our family, I make sure that they’re getting the right nutrition they need to be always healthy and active every day.

For my Doberman Jaguar, I only give him Purina Hi-Pro dog food. This breed of dogs has different set

of needs compared with other breeds because these dogs are very hyperactive in nature. In my experience of taking care of Jaguar, I believe he needs more protein in his diet for him to increase and enhance the development of his muscles and bones for more power and agility. I have tried feeding him with dog foods from other brands but I was discontented with the ...

• results. Since I was religiously monitoring his growth and development, I observed that he was not fully growing at that time as much as I was expecting him to be. He seemed to have lacked the energy that every time after a play or a walk, he easily dozed off - an attitude unbecoming of a Doberman.

I was so happy to know

about Purina Hi-Pro nutrition for bigger dogs like Jaguar because it truly helped me in achieving the optimum growth I desired for my pet dog. He has now become a healthy, hyperactive guard dog I want him to be. Those who have Doberman breed or other dogs of bigger breeds should use this particular brand of dog food if they want to make their pets healthy and strong.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292108445161131/k2311a0821/8.21.08