Exfoliating Apricot Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am satisfied with the results of one of St. Ive's's products so I decided to check other products made by them
  • In my experience of trying this Apricot Body Wash, I really love its effects on my skin because it lets my skin glow back to its youthful appearance
  • I believe this is the newest innovation for me to maintain the glowing health of my skin
  • For my years of using my previous brand, I just cannot compare the impressive results I get from Exfoliating Apricot Body Wash from St. Ive's, it is just amazing
  • I really would recommend this product to other beauty-conscious individuals out there who want to experience the same marvelous experience I have with St. Ive's Exfoliating Apricot Body Wash

• by rainbowbrite

I am satisfied with the results of one of St.Ive’s’s products so I decided to check other products made by them. Just similar to the facial scrub I used, St. Ive’s Exfoliating Apricot body wash is for me another impressive product from St. Ive’s Laboratories.

It is an exfoliating body

wash that has apricot extract and jojoba beads to gently remove rough, dead skin cells revealing the new skin. In my experience of trying this Apricot Body Wash, I really love its effects on my skin because it lets my skin glow back to its youthful appearance. I also observed that aside ...

• from exfoliating my skin to allow regeneration process to take place, it also substantiates the lost moisture of my skin making it soft and smooth. I believe this is the newest innovation for me to maintain the glowing health of my skin.

For my years of using my

previous brand, I just cannot compare the impressive results I get from Exfoliating Apricot Body Wash from St. Ive’s, it is just amazing! I really would recommend this product to other beauty-conscious individuals out there who want to experience the same marvelous experience I have with St. Ive’s Exfoliating Apricot Body Wash.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312108445101131/k2311a0821/8.21.08