St. Ives’s Apricot Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • My first two days of using St. Ive's Apricot Scrub I was quite alarmed because I experienced some tingling sensation on the skin of my face that I thought I was allergic to it
  • I was so relieved to know from her that sometimes very sensitive skins experience conditions like that, and it's just normal
  • I would gladly recommend this product to women out there who want to experience the happy face i have with St. Ive's Apricot Scrub

• by rainbowbrite

St. Ive’s Apricot Scrub is one of the products I discovered from St. Ive’s Laboratories. My friend from abroad introduced this product to me telling me that she has been using this facial scrub for years now and that she loves the results.

I was using another product for my facial wash but upon seeing Rhonah’s face (my friend), I was quite convince to give St. Ive’s

Apricot Scrub a try. I was even more convinced to try it because when I searched about the product, it had been ranked 1 among the sales of facial products early this year.

My first two days of using St. Ive’s Apricot Scrub I was quite alarmed because I experienced some tingling sensation on the skin of my face that I thought I was allergic to it.

• I immediately called my friend Rhonah to refer to her and ask her if she experienced the same before. I was so relieved to know from her that sometimes very sensitive skins experience conditions like that, and it’s just normal.

She told me to just continue using the scrub for me to get positive results from it. So I did and so far for the past week

now, I am seeing a new glow on my skin as if it has regenerated to a new skin surface. I am just very happy about it because using St. Ive’s Apricot Scrub is like using an exfoliant on my skin, only it is subtler.

I would gladly recommend this product to women out there who want to experience the happy face i have with St. Ive’s Apricot Scrub.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312108445091131/k2311a0821/8.21.08