Vanessa Hudgens  » People  »
  • I consider her one of the sweetest, more so
  • I was just both surprised and disappointed to have seen all those because I just can't believe it

• by rainbowbrite

She is one of the most famous young stars in the world today especially in Hollywood and here in the Philippines, being a Filipina. I consider her one of the sweetest, more so.

The way I knew this girl

basing on written articles and on the role she portrayed in the famed “High School Musical”, she is someone who is very talented and yet has this demure and modest personality. I just loved her because of these and so do my girls at home. I have been observing her closely especially on their off-camera activities featured in the making of such musical. She is really very good in both acting and singing.

But lately Vanessa Hudgens suddenly changed course of ...

• Vanessa Hudgens
      action in her personality. There were already article and photographs of hers in parties doing crazy things - just so unbecoming of her projected personality. I was just both surprised and disappointed to have seen all those because I just can’t believe
      it!

As a Filipina fan of hers, I hope Vanessa Hudgens goes back to the right tract of her life by maintaining the sweet and modest image she projected in the past - just for her own good personally and professionally.

Vanessa Hudgens

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522108445081131/k2311a0821/8.21.08