Johnson’s Baby Powder Nourishing
  • I consider this Johnson's Baby Powder very special because it is now enriched with milk protein and vitamins A and E to nourish our skin more than before--making it silky soft and smooth
  • I love to use this powder all the time especially for the kids who are always on the go and sweaty
  • It keeps them dry and fresh and this product's very sweet scent is just very amazing to my senses

• by rainbowbrite

Johnson’s Baby Powder Nourishing with milk is one of my favorite products from Johnson and Johnson’s. I am not only using it with the kids but I myself also love to use it for freshness.

I consider this Johnson’s Baby Powder very special because it is now enriched with

milk protein and vitamins A and E to nourish our skin more than before–making it silky soft and smooth. I love to use this powder all the time especially for the kids who are always on the go and sweaty. It keeps them dry and fresh and this product’s very sweet scent ...

• is just very amazing to my senses. My kids love it, too.

What I love more about this powder is its ultimate mildness. Two of my kids have allergies on dusts that I have to be really very careful in using powders for them. Johnson’s Baby Powder Nourishing has

been clinically proven to be mild on baby’s skin and I have proven it myself to my kids.

Every time we all go out, I would be bringing this product with me because for sure all of my kids will be looking forward to using it when they become sweaty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542108445021131/k2311a0821/8.21.08