Rev. Fr. Enrique N. Balongag  » People  »
  • I believe what makes this man great in persevering all the tedious endeavor of his career as a priest and as an administrator is his passion and true love for work anywhere, any time

• by rainbowbrite

Rev. Fr. Enrique N. Balongag is so far the coolest and the most dynamic school president I have ever met and worked with. In my fifteen years of professional life spent in four companies, it is only here at COSCA that I truly find a working president that is in every sense of the word: in the service of the

church.

He is a man of intellectual prowess but more so, Fr. Eking (as he is fondly called) is the man of action. He is so actively involved in everything about his work and responsibilities that if I see him, I would think, “where did he get all his energy for such a truckload of work?!”

...

• Aside from taking care of COSCA and the rest of the diocesan schools in the province, Fr. Eking just recently got installed as the president of the Rotary Club of Metro Dumaguete–just another tasking responsibility for a very busy man like him.

I believe what makes this man great in persevering all the tedious

endeavor of his career as a priest and as an administrator is his passion and true love for work anywhere, any time. He might be misconstrued as someone who is very strict but his adherence to standards and policies makes the school he runs very progressive these days.

That is why we all love our Father President, Fr. Eking.

quick note by anonymous :

I am working in Santo Nino High School Mabinay…..He is very approachable…..Thanks for everything….you are very kind….Thank you Father Enrique N.Balongag…

P.S. Im sorry…I was not mentioning my name but I will just mention the place I came from….Oslob with love….the anonymous note is mine…Thank you Father…..I can’t forget the way you treat me…when I was still working in Mabinay…This is Bernardita Legarde…Thank you….thank you…Father.

Anne Marie Hervias says :

re : I believe what makes this man great in persevering all the tedious endeavor of his career as a priest and as an administrator is his passion and true love for work anywhere, any time
    Hello Fr. Thadeu,

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and for the word of wisdom during mass..I wasn’t able to say thank you personally..it really a big help for all of us..esp. in me.( Godbless…

ANNE

evette says :

may i know if this rev. fr. enrique balongag was once a retreat master in st.paul college of q.c. coz i`ve really been searching for fr. ricky balongag for we miss him so so very much. Evette

aleli ada villocino says :

YES, EVETTE…HE IS INDEED YOUR RETREAT MASTER AT ST. PAUL…UNFORTUNATELY HE HAS NO ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK YOU CAN CALL FATHER AT HIS OFFICE AT COSCA.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522108444951131/k2311a0821/8.21.08