McDonalds in Dyersville, Iowa  » Restaurants  »
Dyersville, Iowa
  • I think this was the fasted trip thru a drive thru I have ever made

• by angie

I had to pick up my boyfriend from work the other day and did not really feel like cooking supper when I got home, so I suggested we go through the drive thru at McDonalds. I think this was the fasted trip thru a drive thru I have ever made. No one was in line, as it was after 8:30 at night.

We both ordered a number 2 combo with a Coke (two cheeseburgers with french fries). Our order totalled $10.

56. I did not think that was that bad for four sandwiches, two orders of fries and two Cokes.

We pulled up to the first window and our money was taken. One thing with the first window is that it ...

• is on a curve and very easy to miss.

I really had to stretch to hand the clerk the money. It is usually like this whenever we visit this McDonalds.

I think it is an odd place to have a window, but I guess the architect did not think so. Then we pulled up to the second window and were

handed our drinks immediatley.

Our food soon followed. My boyfriend checked the order and it was correct and we drove home.

It was good, but my only complaint was I think that they forgot the mustard on the cheeseburgers. I really like some mustard and I did miss it.

But all in all the food was good for what we paid for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72108444891131/k2311a0821/8.21.08