Special Kitty cat treats
  • I bought this 7 ounce bag of cat treats at Wal-mart for less than $1.50
  • My one cat has trouble with his teeth, so I thought these would be perfect

• by angie

I am always looking for a way to spoil my cats. With Special Kitty cat treats I can do just that. I bought this 7 ounce bag of cat treats at Wal-mart for less than $1.

50. They are moist cat treats, which is the main reason I bought it.

My one cat has trouble with

his teeth, so I thought these would be perfect. The bag I bought is Salmon flavored.

They do not have a strong scent which pleases me. Nothing turns me off more than a bad smelling cat food.

I have found these treats to be very moist indeed. As soon as I place a small pile ...

• of cat treats on the floor, my 6 cats gobble them up, so they must taste pretty good.

THey are shaped like actual fish as well and have a brown or light pink (salmon colored tint) to them. They are about the size of a penny.

While they are very moist they do not crumble

like one may expect them to. They come in a resealable bag which is perfect.

There is a guaranteed analysis on these treats as well. There is a minimum of 20 % crude protein, and 8.

5% minimum of crude fat. Curde fiber is a maximum of 1 % and a maximum of 34% moisture.

I say these treats get a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292108444761131/k2311a0821/8.21.08