Power House Disinfectant Spray
  • I love it when my house smells clean and looks clean
  • When I use PowerHouse's Disinfectant Spray, I know that it is clean and it smells clean
  • I bought this 8 ounce can because I am always afraid our basement will get moldy

• by angie

I love it when my house smells clean and looks clean. When I use PowerHouse’s Disinfectant Spray, I know that it is clean and it smells clean. I bought this 8 ounce can because I am always afraid our basement will get moldy.

On the bottle it says that it prevents mold and mildew and kills most germs. Perfect.

Killing

germs and mold and mildew will make my house clean for me, my family and my pets. This spray is antibacterial and has a country essence scent.

IT kills 99. 9% of germs within 20 seconds.

It was formulatted for hospitals, schools, hotels, factories, locker and rest rooms, offices adn restaurants, beauty salons and barber shops and of course your home. YOu do ...

• need to shake well before using this disinfectant.

Then spray on the surface you want to clean. Depending on how you want to clean you leave it on for different lengths of time.

If you are disinfecting say a toliet seat, shower, diaper pail or garbage can spray it on and leave for 20 minutes, then wipe off. If you

are sanitizing you would leave it on for only 20 seconds then wipe off.

IF you are controlling mold and mildew, spray on until surface is wet, then walk away and leave it until new growth appears. YOu can also use this spray to deoderize a room or refreshen it.

I bought this spray at Family foods for only $1. 25.

Pretty good deal if you ask me.

Power House Disinfectant Spray
    Vicki Germunson says :

Can PowerHouse Disinfectant spray Linen be used blankets or towels or clothing?

Angie replies :

I have used it for both. I did not have any trouble with it.

Galega says :

You can definitely use Power House Disinfectant on your clothes and blankets. There won’t be any problem with this disinfectant. You just need to go through (if you have) the`Care Guide’ of your clothes, etc. to use it in the right way.

Betty says :

what store can i find power house disinfectant spray in. I have already looked at Walmart, shur save, and K-Mart. Neither one had it. I love the product, but can`t find it anywhere.

Angie replies :

I got mine at a local store around here. Check with your Dollar Tree.

Linda Grim says :

Where is Family Foods? If this is where you purchased Power House Disinfectant Spray, I want some too. I discovered an old, old c an in basement and it is still better than any other product. Hopefully, it is still available and not the new similar stuff.

Angie replies :

Check at Dollar Tree or Dollar General. They may have it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532108444751131/k2311a0821/8.21.08