Kitty Pirate Ship is a delight
  • But the way I look at it is that if I was stuck in a house all day and never left except to go the the vet, I think you should be spoiled
  • I thought that it would be cheap looking and filmsy, but it is not
  • I have enjoyed watching the cats make the boat rock and I know they love having another safe place to lay to take naps

• by angie

I will be the first to admit it. My six cats are super spoiled. But the way I look at it is that if I was stuck in a house all day and never left except to go the the vet, I think you should be spoiled. After all, cats are children with fur coats on.

We bought our cats the Sport Pet Kitty Pirate Ship at Walmart yesterday. It was only $13 and looked so cute. At first I was not sure about it.

I thought that it would be cheap looking and filmsy, but it is

not. We got it home and my boyfriend took it out of the box and within ten minutes had it put together. It came with simple color instructions and showed all of the 40 parts that came with the ship.

It is a yellow ship with a light blue inside. There is an opening for a cat to crawl into and it rocks back and forth. There is a black sail on it with a “Kitty pirate” on it.

Hanging off the sail is a toy with a yellow feather so the cats can bat at ...

• it and stand up to it to make the boat rock. Inside the boat there is a crinkle pad that my cats love. This toy captured my cats interest right away.

As my boyfriend was setting it up, one of my cats hopped into it and wanted to be in there. At first I thought that the hole would not be big enough for some of our cats. We have three cats that are huge, two of them weigh over 18 pounds each.

But the biggest one was laying in it this morning and had no trouble

climbing in or out of it. I have to say this pirate ship is well worth the money. We have had it less than 24 hours and have gotten a good portion of our money out of it.

The cats get great exercise batting at the toy and entice their curiosity by climbing into it and messing with the crinkle pad. We even threw in a few toy mice to make it more fun. I have enjoyed watching the cats make the boat rock and I know they love having another safe place to lay to take naps.

The ship measures 29. 75″h X 24. 5″w X 12.

5″d.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292108444721131/k2311a0821/8.21.08