Intensive hand cream
  • I bought the Moisture Therapy Intensive hand cream from Avon hoping to queal the dryness
  • I thought it would be like regular lotion

• by angie

I am a preschool teacher, so I am constantly washing my hands through out the day. After a while they become so dry and itchy. I bought the Moisture Therapy Intensive hand cream from Avon hoping to queal the dryness.

Here are my results. After washing my hands, I squirted some on.

When it came out of the tube it surprised me. I thought it would be like regular lotion.

But it was more like a white petroleum jelly. It did rub in all the way after rubbing my hands for longer than expected.

I did not have a problem with the smell.

• It has a light smell that is very hard to describe.

Pleasant, I guess you could say. Within a few minutes my hands felt great.

They were well moisturized. When I washed them, they felt great as well.

The lotion was doing the trick. I guess if I had to

buy this lotion again, I would.

It costs me around $1 for a 1. 5 fluid ounce tube, so it was a great value.

I did not care for how long it took to rub into my hands and did not like the appearance of the lotion itself. I would have to give it a 6 all in all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312108444681131/k2311a0821/8.21.08