Equate’s Baby Bath  » Baby care  »
  • Some people feel that the best products out there are the ones that are the most expensive
  • I bought Equate's Baby Bath to try because I have extremely dry skin and needed something to help soothe my skin and bring back some moisture at the same time

• by angie

Some people feel that the best products out there are the ones that are the most expensive. I totally disagree with them.

Sometimes you can find great deals on items that are a whole lot cheaper and are basically the same product, just in a different packaging.

This is the case with Equate’s Baby Bath.

/> I bought Equate’s Baby Bath to try because I have extremely dry skin and needed something to help soothe my skin and bring back some moisture at the same time.

I knew a product made for babies would be great, but I did not want to spend a whole lot on it.

I picked Equate’s baby ...

• bath because it was only $1.

08 for a 15 fluid ounce bottle.

I love using this as a shower gel.

I just place on my wet pouf and cleanse my body.

If I use this baby bath at night, it helps soothe me.

There is an ingredient in it that helps calms restless babies

and it works on me as well.

If I have time to take a bath, I add a capful or so to the warm water and soak in the bubble bath, allowing my skin to soak up the goodness from this wonder baby bath.

This baby bath does not dry out my skin.

It gently cleanses and rinses off very well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542108444661131/k2311a0821/8.21.08