Mocha Supreme Foot Butter
  • It is called Mocha Supreme Nourishing Foot Butter and it is one of the best products that I have found to help my poor sad looking feet out
  • Now when I look at my feet, I think they are really starting to look better
  • Anyone with a foot problem needs to try this great lotion

• by angie

Get ready for sandal season with this great foot lotion by Avon. It is called Mocha Supreme Nourishing Foot Butter and it is one of the best products that I have found to help my poor sad looking feet out.

The Mocha Supreme Nourishing Foot Butter is in the Foot Works line

and smells wonderful.

It has a pick me up scent that I look forward to rubbing on my feet every day.

Coffee and Cocoa extracts are combined that will definetely put a bounce in your step.

This foot butter contains vitamin E, which helps make my feet look healthy.

It ...

• provides 24 hour protection for my feet and is absorbed very quickly into my feet.

It is not sticky either, which is a major plus.

This lotion has helped soothe my terrible looking feet more than once.

Now when I look at my feet, I think they are really starting to

look better.

The heels are not cracked as deep as they used to be and the skin looks well conditioned.

I have to rate this with a 9 out of 10.

The smell is fantastic, and it makes my feet feel and look great.

Anyone with a foot problem needs to try this great lotion.

Mocha Supreme Foot Butter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312108444651131/k2311a0821/8.21.08