Bose Wave Player  » Electronics  »
  • After we got it dad found the best place for it and plugged it in

• by JK

My dad recently bought a bose wave player for our family room. In my family I have 2 people that are harder of hearing and they really have struggled to enjoy music and television like the rest of us. I was initially very skeptical of the Wave Player due to the price and the look of it.

I didn’t think it was

possible for such a device to actually outdo a typical stereo system. After we got it dad found the best place for it and plugged it in.

We didn’t really know how to program it so that took awhile, but afterwards we were blown away. The quality of the tone and the ability of the stereo to figure out the tonicity of ...

• the sound to maximize the room were astounding.

It was full and melodious. It didn’t have to much bass which is typical of new stereos and was well balanced.

Overall, I still think that a cheap stereo and an expensive stereo aren’t separated by much. The Bose, however, is an exception.

It is truly different and amazing. Its one of those things where

you could live without it and it probably wouldn’t be a big deal to you.

If you truly want the highest quality sound out of a device way smaller than a stereo system then the Bose is it. You would have to pay a lot more to buy speakers to make sound that this small wave player does.

We are very impressed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162108444271031/k2311a0821/8.21.08